Skip to main content

Air India-AirAsia India merger on cards? 

Tata Sons currently hold 83.67 percent stake in AirAsia India, while remaining 16.33 percent of the company is owned by AirAsia Investment Ltd (AAIL), which is part of Malaysia's AirAsia Group.


Popular posts from this blog

Parliamentary panel on Information Technology summons Facebook, Google on June 29

India’s Permanent Mission at the United Nations, on June 20, 2021, had clarified that the new Information Technology rules introduced by India have been ‘designed to empower the ordinary users of social media'. source